Age-Defying Hand Treatment
Keep hands soft and smooth with this cream.
A team of scientists conducting diabetes research at the Fox Chase Research Center in Philadelphia, PA discovered the presence of a toxic substance , 3-deoxyglucosone (3DG), in skin.
These scientists then uncovered the link between 3DG, skin ageing, collagen depletion, and loss of skin elasticity.
Further scientific research led the team to develop Supplamine, a powerful new formulation for addressing the effects of glycation and oxidative stress on skin. Clinical tests demonstrate that Supplamine inhibits the harmful effects of 3DG, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increases moisture and skin glow, and improves overall skin texture, firmness and smoothness.
Noticeable results occur in just four weeks or less! MEG 21 Age Defying Hand Treatment is far beyond a good moisturizer. This unique formulation powered by Supplamine revitalizes hands and reduces the appearance of ageing by counteracting the effects of glycation and oxidative stress on skin.
Supplamine contains an intensive combination of amino acids, anti-inflammatory agents, and anti-oxidants that target fine lines, wrinkles, dryness and uneven skin tones.
- Supplamine - Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin.
- Cocoa Seed Butter - emollient rich source of antioxidants.
- Jojoba Oil - Emolliency similar to natural oil structure produced by the skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Clears pathway to allow barrier penetration; natural skin softener and conditioner.
- Vitamin E - Healing Antioxidant.
- Aloe Leaf Extract - Natural anti-irritant to reduce inflammation.
- Lemon Peel Extract - skin conditioner and tyrosinase inhibitor.
- Shea Butter - natural antioxidant rich emollient.