Meg 21 Redness Relief
Combats skin inflammation, redness, and irritation while promoting healing. The natural, soothing extracts of aloe, burdock root, comfrey, allantoin, licorice, and ginger combine with Supplamine®, to soothe sensitive and rosacea-prone skin while treating the harmful effects of toxic sugars that lead to skin aging.
MEG 21 Redness Relief is also the perfect weapon to complement aggressive dermatological procedures.
- Suggested for sensitive or rosacea-prone skin.
- Allergy tested. Scientifically formulated.
- Our airless jar’s unique dispenser protects against air exposure and contamination.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Radish Root Extract – skin conditioner and moisturizer; source of vitamins B and C
- Aloe – natural botanical anti-inflammatory
- Comfrey Root Extract – moisturizer, anti-inflammatory and a natural source of B12
- Burdock Root – medicinal herb, source of phytosterols for anti-inflammatory and repair;
- Allantoin – expedites healing and promotes healthy cell regeneration and structural support by increasing trans-epidermal water content
- Bisabolol – anti-irritant and anti-microbial found in chamomile; helps delivery of ingredients by softening skin and improving absorption
- Licorice Root – anti-inflammatory; increases microcirculation; natural skin brightener