Meg 21 Smooth Radiance
An anti-aging moisturizing skin cream formulated with Supplamine® for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by the root causes of skin aging ‑ inflammation, glycation, and oxidative stress. Visible results within 28 days.
Proven effective in 9 independent dermatologist-conducted clinical trials. Peel- and acid-free, non-irritating. Effective for women and men.
Dose-dispensed, airless pump for extra purity.
- A science-based anti-aging face treatment that reverses the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing. Formulated with patented Supplamine, a unique, powerful anti-skin aging technology developed by the founder of MEG 21 and her team of scientists while conducting breakthrough research at a renowned medical center.
- Results in 28 days or less: a brighter, smoother, more toned, and radiant face and a younger-looking you.
- Clinically proven by dermatologists in multiple clinical trials to: reduce wrinkles and fine lines by 43%, as measured by scanned silicon imprints; increase elasticity by 25 %, as measured by an elastometer; increase moisturization by 25% and 45 %, respectively, as measured at two and four-week intervals.
- Recommended as a best-in-class face treatment by dermatologists and skin-care professionals whose patients and users report consistent results when using the cream twice daily.
- Use sparingly, morning and night. Airless pump avoids oxidation and contamination from fingers.
- Supplamine: Patented ingredient to intercept and reverse glycation, inflammation and metabolic oxidation caused by 3DG sugars in the skin
- Jojoba Oil – Emolliency similar to natural oil structure produced by the skin
- Evening Primrose – Clears pathway to allow barrier penetration
- Squalene – Hydrates by increasing natural moisture within the skin
- Vitamin E – Healing antioxidant
- Aloe – Natural anti-irritant to reduce inflammation