Breathable Foundation - a long-awaited makeup invention in the cosmetic industry. Oxygenetix, an oxygenated foundation, is an award-winning skin product containing Ceravitae Complex as its main ingredient. Oxygenetix is recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists, celebrities, makeup artists, as well as skincare enthusiasts.
The patented Ceravitae complex allows the skin to absorb oxygen, while stimulating skin cell production, hence allowing the skin to breathe. The product also contains Aloe Vera to deliver oxygen straight to damaged skin cells that need healing or rejuvenating.
How Does Oxygenetix Foundation Work?
The Foundation provides the skin with antibacterial properties, while allowing the skin to breathe and heal at the same time. Oxygenetix is ideal for skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis or rosacea. The oxygen delivered helps in healing and the growth of collagen. The foundation is also so light that it gives the effect of wearing no makeup. Oxygenetix is also completely paraben-free.
This oxygenated foundation was originally developed for use by plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
The Science of Oxygenetix Foundation
Oxygenetix’s main ingredient is the patented Ceravitae complex, CERA-V. The yeast cell Saccharomyces Lysate undergoes heat and UV application to produce this new substance that efficiently stimulates Cellular Oxygen consumption. It also increases cell regeneration and collagen production in the skin. This increases the skin's ability to absorb oxygen, while stimulating skin cell production and allowing the skin to heal and to breathe. Oxygenetix works as a second skin layer, boosting the body's natural healing processes.
What makes Oxygenetix different from other Foundations
Oxygenetix Foundation is a medically-based formula which has evolved into a makeup foundation product. Oxygenetix delivers antibacterial, soothing, and healing actions.
Oxygenetix is an oxygen-enriching formula that provides the skin with concealing properties while simultaneously healing and protecting compromised skin.
Oxygenetix covers and helps heals a range of skin issues, such as acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin areas, whereas other foundations can contribute to these problems.
Oxygenetix is a breathable foundation and a weightless foundation with various shades of coverage for a smooth skin finish.
Oxygenetix also contains SPF 30 and titanium oxide to shield the skin from the sun's damaging rays, while being water-resistant and long-lasting.
Things you need to know about Oxygenetix Foundation
- Oxygenetrix has Aloe Vera as a base and not water, unlike other makeup products. Water mostly attracts bacteria, whereas Aloe Vera has anti-bacterial properties and is gentle and soothing for the skin.
- The formula has healing properties for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin areas, whereas other makeup brands can make these conditions worse.
- The formula has antibacterial, soothing, and healing properties.
- Oxygenetix is completely oil-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free.
- Oxygenetix has a wide range of shades from pale to dark skin tones.
- The crucial ingredient, Ceravitae Complex formula, provides the skin with the ability to absorb oxygen, whilst stimulating skin cell production, allowing the skin to heal and to breathe.
- Oxygenetix provides an Acne Control pack also, containing 2% Salicylic Acid.
- Oxygenetix foundations have become standard in many make-up artists’ kits as the wide shade range and long-lasting formula also perform well under studio lights.
Oxygenetix Foundation 15 ml is available online.